The Narvik War and Peace Centre is organised as a foundation and the board is the top administrative level. The board is chosen by a committee appointed by the Ministry of Education, the Municipality of Narvik and Nordland Red Cross.
Norwegian foundations own themselves and we are regulation of Norwegian law.
- Sonja A. Steen, chair
- Per Arne Mikkelsen, vice-chair
- Kjetil Jakobsen, board member
- Ann Rigmor Lauritsen, board member
- Per Henrik Mørk, board member
- Tor Gunnar Pedersen, board member
- Marianne Neerland Soleim, board member
- Tone Hågensen, 1. alternate board member
- Tanja Ellingsen, 2. alternate board member
- Hilde Gunn Kristiansen, 3. alternate board member